Our House Cleaning Services Typically Include …
- Load Dishwasher, Clean Sink, Countertop & Backsplash
- Clean Face of Appliances
- Clean Inside Microwave
- Clean Top of Fridge
- Clean Face of Cabinets
- Clean Utility/Laundry Room
- Wipe Down Table & Chairs
- Vacuum, Mop & Collect Trash
Extra Tasks & Seasonal Chores
Need some seasonal chores attended to? No problem – we can take care of them for you. Below is a list of additional chores we can tackle for an additional fee.
- Cleaning Inside of Fridge and/or Oven
- Wiping out inside of Cabinets & Drawers
- Cleaning Closet Shelving
- Cleaning Patio & Furnishings
- Washing of Windows
- Wiping down Walls, DeScuffing
- Help with Organizing or DeCluttering
- Chores listed above are not, by default, included with normal service. If needed, they do cost extra and need to be scheduled or requested in advance or at the time of booking.
Recurring Client Guarantee:
If you’re a recurring client, The Maid Crew remains available to you for up to 48 hours after your cleaning allowing you time to look over our work and to make sure all is to your liking. If there are aspects of a particular cleaning you are unhappy with, simply call our office within 48 hours of our visit and we will gladly return to address any issue(s) you may have found.
Conditional Guarantee for Hourly-Based Cleanings
The hours needed for one-time or move-out cleanings are estimated “sight-unseen” over the phone or through our website quoting tool. Clients choose total number of hours to purchase. Due to the potential for a client to purchase an insufficient number of hours, The Maid Crew cannot guarantee the amount of work completed. The Maid Crew will only provide a guarantee on that which the crew actually had time to attend to. There is no guarantee or re-clean for rooms, tasks or areas not attended to due to time running out. If a client desires that we provide additional detail and/or work, the client will need to purchase additional time & labor.